Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Record San Francisco Storm Leaves Flood Risk, Thousands in Dark
- A historic storm that rattled San Francisco with hurricane-force gusts is winding down, leaving behind the threat of flooded streets and highways across the Bay Area.
- The center of the storm itself is still near San Francisco though has considerably weakened, he said. The worst impacts of rain and wind have shifted into Arizona, and the storm will drift east into Nevada through the day, leaving behind lingering showers.
- San Francisco International Airport reported flight delays early Wednesday. About 130,000 homes and businesses across the state remained without electricity
- The system intensified so fast it was classified as a bomb cyclone. The storm brought heavy rain and wind gusts as high as 80 miles (129 kilometers) per hour to the region
Read the original article by clicking here.