The Jim Bakker Show
- Nebraska regulators approve Keystone XL pipeline route
- Zarrab trial in U.S. is a ‘clear plot against Turkey’, government says
- Mass killer, cult leader Charles Manson dies at 83
- North Korean women suffer discrimination, rape, malnutrition: U.N.
- Fifteen dead in food aid stampede in Morocco: ministry
- U.S., Afghan forces strike opium factories to curb Taliban funds
- Missing Argentine submarine had reported electrical malfunction
- South Korea fears further missile advances by North this year in threat to U.S.
- FAA approves AT&T drone in Puerto Rico for cellular service
- Greeks march to mark 1973 student revolt against junta, clashes break out
- Lebanon’s Hariri leaves Saudi Arabia for France on Friday
- Freeport evacuating Indonesian mine worker families after shootings
- France should not interfere in Iran’s missile program: adviser to Iran’s supreme leader
- Syria toxic gas inquiry to end after Russia again blocks U.N. renewal
- Trump adds five conservatives to list of possible Supreme Court picks