Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
- American Heart Association Publishes Study Confirming mRNA Vaccines ‘May Contribute to Myocarditis’
- A peer-reviewed study published in the journal called Circulation examined the cases of 16 adolescents and young adults hospitalized at Massachusetts General Hospital or Boston Children’s, suffering from post-vaccination myocarditis from January 2021-February 2022.
- It concludes that those 16 young people had “markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein” in their blood, “unbounded by antibodies.”
- “Rarely, some individuals develop myocarditis after mRNA vaccination,” it reads. “The immune response driving post-vaccine myocarditis has not yet been elucidated. Understanding the immunophenotype associated with mRNA vaccine–induced myocarditis is an essential first step in preventing negative complications resulting from this novel vaccine technology.”
- In other words, the researchers still aren’t sure why some people experience this dangerous type of heart inflammation while others don’t.
- Overall, it seems to back research by the Florida Department of Health that found that the mRNA vaccines are associated with an 84% increase in cardiac-related adverse events among males 18-39 years old.
Read the original article by clicking here.