Revelations 2:5 “Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.
- ‘Revival or We Die’: Why America Needs Another Great Awakening
- “Revival or we die,” Dr. Michael Brown told CBN News “That’s where we have to get. You have to get to a place where you can’t live any longer without visitation. It could be personal, personal revival where you know there must be a breakthrough.”
- “America’s being torn apart by the seams,” explained Brown. “And we’ve seen that there are no political solutions, there are no social solutions, and the church itself has become impotent. We’re at a crisis point in American history where without divine visitation America as we know it could come to an end or could be so marred that the world our kids grow up in will be very, very different.”
- Corne Bekker, Dean of Regent University’s School of Divinity agrees with Brown’s assessment. He says that the country has reached a time of spiritual reckoning.
- “I believe America recognizes that politics cannot save her,” Bekker said in an interview with CBN News. “Ideology cannot save her. Social change cannot save her. Only the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Read the original article by clicking here.