Luke 21:25-26 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- Calm before yet ANOTHER storm: As millions are reeling from crippling Arctic blast a new storm is brewing bringing MORE snow, flash floods and tornadoes tomorrow
- 40mph winds, freezing temperatures and two inches of rain forecast statewide
- 1,800 flights cancelled and 250,000 lost power in cold snap in Texas last week
- Millions will once more be forced to brace for severe weather conditions as snow, flash floods and a possible tornado are predicted to center on the south and east of the nation.
- Texas especially is recovering from severe weather conditions that last week put 40 million people from Texas and Oklahoma to Kentucky in the path of the freezing weather and left 250,000 without power.
- Arctic winds brought temperatures to record lows before the weekend, with a wind-chill value of -108F in New Hampshire and -45F in Maine.
- Heavy rainfall and localized flash flooding is possible, mainly along and east of I-35.
- Colder air will bring snow to Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin on Wednesday before the storm moves east out to the ocean
Read the original article by clicking here.