Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
- Vladimir Putin warns a nuclear war could break out if Ukraine joins NATO and accuses West of ‘complete disregard for our concerns’ hours after Macron talks
- French officials are touting the talks as a success and claim that they have won concessions from Putin with a promise not to ‘escalate’ his troop buildup.
- Putin claimed his Moscow talks with President Emmanuel Macron were constructive but said:
- ‘I want to stress it one more time, I’ve been saying it, but I’d very much want you to finally hear me, and to deliver it to your audience in print, TV and online.
- ‘Do you understand it or not, that if Ukraine joins NATO and attempts to bring Crimea back by military means, the European countries will be automatically pulled into a war conflict with Russia?’
- Putin warned: ‘Of course the [military] potential of NATO and Russia are incomparable. We understand it.
- ‘But we also understand that Russia is one of the leading nuclear states, and by some modern components it even outperforms many.
- ‘There will be no winners. And you will be pulled into this conflict against your will.
- ‘You won’t even have time to blink your eye when you execute Article 5 (collective defense of NATO members [means that )…. [an attack against one Ally is considered as an attack against all Allies]
- ‘Mr. President Macron, of course, doesn’t want this. And I don’t want it. And I don’t want it….which is why he is here, torturing me for six straight hours.’
Read the original article by clicking here.