Deuteronomy 28:43-53 43 “Foreigners who live in your land will gain more and more power, while you gradually lose yours. 44 They will have money to lend you, but you will have none to lend them. In the end they will be your rulers. 45 “All these disasters will come on you, and they will be with you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and keep all the laws that he gave you. 46 They will be the evidence of God’s judgment on you and your descendants forever. 47 The Lord blessed you in every way, but you would not serve him with glad and joyful hearts. 48 So then, you will serve the enemies that the Lord is going to send against you. You will be hungry, thirsty, and naked – in need of everything. The Lord will oppress you harshly until you are destroyed. 49 The Lord will bring against you a nation from the ends of the earth, a nation whose language you do not know. They will swoop down on you like an eagle. 50 They will be ruthless and show no mercy to anyone, young or old. 51 They will eat your livestock and your crops, and you will starve to death. They will not leave you any grain, wine, olive oil, cattle, or sheep; and you will die. 52 They will attack every town in the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and the high, fortified walls in which you trust will fall. 53 “When your enemies are besieging your towns, you will become so desperate for food that you will even eat the children that the Lord your God has given you.
- Immigration Crisis And Open Borders: One More Piece Of The Global Agenda Falling Into Place
- Long lines of migrants are amassed at our border right now. The Biden administration is sending 1500 troops to assist with the migrant surge. It’s expected to go from about 7500 per day to about 12,000 per day. Experts are saying the dam’s about to break, and it’s been called the greatest border crisis in world history.
- In 2022, about 3 million migrants crossed the border into the United States. It was about 2.8 million which broke the previous record of the year before by 1 million. Now 2023 is smashing that record. Things in our country have reached a breaking point.
- …in New York City, which is a sanctuary city where many migrants have been bused from Texas and other places, it’s costing $8 million a day just for migrant housing. Billions in education and social services are having to be poured into this from our national treasury and our coffers.
- Personal Implications — What Does The Bible Say?
- God charged the people of Israel to care for strangers and sojourners who came among them. In fact, in Exodus 23:9 it says, “thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.” God appealed to their own history.
- In God’s providence, if he’s allowing people to come here, we should use this as an opportunity to share the Gospel.
- Prophetic Implications — A More Sinister Global Agenda?
- Let me move now to the prophetic implications. The Bible tells us in Genesis 10-11 that there was worldwide unity at one point in time. They were all gathered together at the Tower of Babel and were dispersed by God, by having their languages confounded. God scattered, established nations, and established boundaries for those nations.
- God scattered people and set the boundaries of their dwelling, so they would seek after God. The problem is that global elites want to reverse this and go back to battle. They want open borders, and they want global citizens.
- Sadly the current administration in the United States deliberately refuses to enforce laws on our borders and even threatens States that attempt to enforce them. Why is that? Because ultimately, there’s an agenda that’s energized by Satan. It’s a globalist agenda that’s preparing the world for the Antichrist and his global governance. Of course, this is prophesied often in Scripture, Revelation 13 being the main chapter.
Read the original article by clicking here.