Luke 21:25,26 “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- More than 80 million under winter weather alerts across the East Coast with snow and heavy winds on the way
- Sunday, roughly 3,000 flights were canceled.
- Air travel is still snarled by the wintry conditions, with more than 1,200 US flights canceled as of Monday
- There are currently 217,089 customers without power in 11 states, according to PowerOutage.US.
- Eight to 12 inches of snow could fall Monday in Pittsburgh and Buffalo, New York, CNN meteorologist Michael Guy said
- Buffalo could see wind gusts up to 45 mph, while New York City may get 55-mph gusts, and some parts of Maine could get gusts up to 65 mph.
- Virginia State Police responded to nearly 1,000 traffic crashes and disabled vehicles
- One twister was an EF2 tornado with maximum winds of 118 mph. It may have completely destroyed 30 mobile homes of the 108 mobile homes damaged near Fort Myers
- An EF1 tornado with winds of 110 mph left behind a path of destruction, according to the weather service.
Read the original article by clicking here.