Matthew 5:10 ““Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
- HACKERS DECLARE WAR ON ANTI-ABORTION STATES
- The group, called SeigedSec,.. mostly work to cull user data from private companies.
- The Supreme Court decision has led them to declare that it’s “time for some hacktivism”
- As added pressure to the [US] government, we have leaked many internal documents and files retrieved from Kentucky’s and Arkansas’ government server.”
- The group claims to have already stolen about 8 gigabytes of data, which they say includes government workers’ personal information.
- “THE ATTACKS WILL CONTINUE!” The hackers promised in their Telegram post. “Our main targets are any pro-life entities, including government servers of the states with anti-abortion laws.”
Read the original article by clicking here.