Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Are you even looking Joe? Two young children in Memphis are hospitalized after needing IV fluids and nutritional support due to baby formula shortage
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist Mark Corkins, 60, treated two Memphis children at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital after their parents couldn’t find formula
- The children, who were not identified, were ‘not adapting well to the new formula type’ and needed IVs and nutritional support
- ‘These are young children who have health conditions and special medical needs that [require] specific dietary requirements,’ Corkins said
- Children are needing to be hospitalized as parents continue to struggle to find formula on US shelves after Abbott Laboratories recalled products in February
- Many kids are having a hard time adjusting to generic and parents are seething at the slow turnaround as international products gets caught up at the border
Read the original article by clicking here.