Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Bomb cyclone slams into San Francisco with hurricane force winds killing one person and plunging over 230,000 into darkness – as yet ANOTHER major storm of year hits California
- A ‘bomb cyclone’ slammed into San Francisco Tuesday evening…devastating the region with hurricane-force winds and torrential rainfall.
- The weather front is the latest major storm to hit the region this year, where it unleashed flash floods and blistering wind gusts throughout the Golden State.
- At least one person died after the gusts – which reached upwards of 78mph – caused a tree to fall near Portolla Valley.
- More than 230,000 residents across California had their power wiped out in the storm.
- Evacuation orders were issued in Santa Cruz County as torrential rains battered the coastal region
Read the original article by clicking here.