Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- NATO Parliamentary Assembly declares Russia to be a ‘terrorist state’
- Yegor Chernev… who heads the Permanent Delegation of Ukraine to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, said the resolution, which was put forward by the Ukrainian delegation, was passed unanimously.
- “All 30 NATO countries supported the proposals of our delegation,”
- Chernev added the resolution considered other wishes of Ukraine, including:
- an increase in arms supplies to Ukraine;
- the development of specific steps regarding Ukraine’s accession to NATO;
- the creation of a mechanism for collecting reparations from Russia for damage caused to Ukraine.
- The resolution also established the principle that NATO will support Ukraine as long as necessary.
- “I’m also very pleased with the fact that the Ukrainian position, such as the creation of a tribunal, the payment of reparations, or the recognition of Russia as a terrorist state, is gradually becoming mainstream at the highest international platforms.”
- The UN General Assembly on Nov. 14 passed a draft resolution on Russia’s payment of compensation to Ukraine for the damage caused. The relevant decision was backed by 94 countries, 14 opposed it, and 73 abstained.
Read the original article by clicking here.