Romans 1:25 “Because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.”
Jeremiah 16:13 So I will throw you out of this land into a land neither you nor your ancestors have known, and there you will serve other gods day and night, for I will show you no favor.’
- Church in AI takeover as sermon led by ChatGPT in artificial intelligence breakthrough
- The word of God has now been officially taken over by AI as proved by this robot-generated sermon which included humans worshipping.
- You can now forget the stereotype that religion is backwards as this Methodist Church in Texas now uses artificial intelligence to conduct a service with ChatGPT.
- On September 17, 2023, the Violet Crown City Church, a Methodist church in North Austin, US, transformed the tradition of Sunday service into the new age with Artificial Intelligence.
- Pastor Jay Cooper, of Violet Crown City Church, decided to debut an AI-generated worship service for his congregation.
- Using AI, Jay recorded the service while letting the artificial intelligence generator conduct the service, with AI being able to create prayers, a sermon, and an original song based on the sermon itself.
- “The idea to create an AI-generated worship service came from my belief that the church should not only be aware of the most pressing issues of our world, but also to actively engage in them,” Jay said.
Read the original article by clicking here.