Genesis 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years
- Are Aliens Real? Do UFOs Exist? Astrophysicist Reveals Why These Things Aren’t What They Seem, and Can Seem So ‘Terrifying’
- It’s an issue Dr. Hugh Ross, an astrophysicist and apologist, has long researched and explored.
- “But, as a Christian, as a believer in the inerrancy of the Bible, I do believe in the existence of non-physical reality,” he said. “Because the Bible tells us God created two different species of intelligent life — one that’s constrained by the physics of the universe, and one that is not.”
- With humans in the material realm and angels in the spiritual, Ross said new possibilities emerge when understanding claims of alien life and UFOs.
- Rather than literal space creatures, Ross believes alien encounters are actually spiritual manifestations.
- As for the human reaction to these encounters, Ross also noted they are “never beneficial” and interactions are “always deleterious.”
- “The best you’re going to come away from with one of these encounters is recurring, terrifying nightmares,” he said. “Worst case scenario, you get killed.”
- Reports of alien encounters also mirror what some have experienced during claims of demonic activity, he said. From going into trances to engaging in automatic writing, Ross believes the parallels between possession and purported interactions with extraterrestrials cannot be ignored.
- The scientist also raised another issue: his belief that people in the occult are more likely to experience alien encounters. In fact, he said nations where there’s a “high incidence of occult involvement” will also see a much higher incidence of claims of alien encounters and UFOs.
Read the original article by clicking here.