Revelations 18:9-11 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’ 11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore
- ‘Jugging’ among new crime trends posing danger on America’s streets: What to know
- Everyday, routine activities – like going to the ATM or getting gas – can become crime scenes of low-level offenses that create major headaches and financial loss.
- Someone watches a bank or mall customer with their head in their phone.
- A seemingly friendly tip to use a tap card at an ATM that’s glued shut.
- A phony good Samaritan says you dropped a wallet at the gas pump or a cheerful, chatty chap can’t stop complimenting your outfit.
- These are all part of street-level crime trends designed to prey on distracted victims to grab a purse, phone or wallet and take off. All they need is a few seconds, in most instances.
- Law enforcement agencies are seeing a spike in these types of cases over the last few months, particularly in four major regions of the country, including northwest states like Idaho and Washington, in and around southern states like Texas, as well as northeastern and southeastern states like Florida and New York.
Read the original article by clicking here.