Revelations 6:4 “And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.”
- Macron’s government faces vote of no confidence after pushing up retirement age
- French President Emanuel Macron looks to change the retirement age from 62 to 64
- Days of protests turned violent and prompted hundreds of arrests after Macron and Borne bypassed the parliament Thursday to raise the pension age by two years in what French leadership has argued is necessary to keep its social security program from going bust.
- The Senate, which has a conservative majority, backed the changes to the retirement plan and passed the legislation last week.
- If the vote of no-confidence fails, the bill will become law.
- If the motions pass, Borne will be forced to resign and Macron’s presidency will likely be marred by the incident through his tenure which will conclude in 2027.
Read the original article by clicking here.