“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.” — President Harry S. Truman
- Donald Trump Mocks Claim He Had Classified Documents on Nuclear Weapons at Mar-a-Lago
- The Washington Post cited “people familiar with the investigation,” who claimed the FBI was searching Trump’s home for “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.”
- No other details were provided.
- “Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more,” Trump wrote on social media.
- “Why wouldn’t the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyers, or others, present,” he asked. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close – said “ABSOLUTELY NOT.”
- The former president also raised concerns the FBI was planting information on site, as some of his supporters have speculated.
- Some details of the raid are expected to be released after Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Friday the Department of Justice had filed a motion to unseal parts of the warrant, citing “substantial public interest” in the details.
- Trump agreed to cooperate.
Read the original article by clicking here.