Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Fact checks: Experts say extreme weather events are increasing in severity, not decreasing
- Data shows climate events are wreaking more havoc
- Randall Cerveny, a rapporteur on extreme records for the United Nations and World Meteorological Organization, told USA TODAY extreme weather events are increasing in severity.
- The data shows increasing severe weather events of many kinds, said Alison Gillespie, a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration spokesperson. NOAA data shows a steady increase in billion-dollar climate events since 1980.
- Heat waves occur three times more often now than they did in the 1960s, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Data also show increase in droughts and wild fires
- Since 2000, the western United States has experienced some of the driest conditions on record
Read the original article by clicking here.