Deuteronomy 22:5 “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
- Christian UK doctor fired for refusing to use trans pronouns again appealing case
- U.K. medical council told Christian doctor this week there was ‘no evidence to indicate’ his fitness to practice was impaired
- A Christian doctor in the United Kingdom who lost his job for refusing to use a hypothetical patient’s preferred pronouns is appealing his firing once more after being vindicated by a medical council.
- He confessed that he could not refer to patients by their gender identity instead of their biological sex during a work training session because of his Christian beliefs. Mackereth said his supervisor pressured him to refer to a “man six foot tall with a beard” as “she” and “Mrs.,” but he refused.
- The GMC said holding a religious belief against transgender ideology does not put him at risk of losing his membership, however, it could if there was information to show these beliefs impacted patient safety and care.
- “More must be done to recognize and protect the freedom of professionals with Christian and gender critical beliefs on these issues to use their professional judgment without fear of severe and unjust ramifications.”
Read the original article by clicking here.