Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- China is establishing a spy base in Cuba, according to information first reported by the Wall Street Journal.
- It would be focused on the United States and give Chinese intelligence agencies a way to track electronic communication in the southwestern U.S.
- China already may have a listening post in Bejucal, a town south of Havana.
- China will reportedly pay billions of dollars to Cuba for the ability to set up this spy base.
- The Biden administration must act with urgency to help governments in the region succeed so they don’t need to turn to China for help.
- Simply allowing China’s bold step to proceed without answering it, strongly, is no option at all.
Read the original article by clicking here.