Psalm 33 : 10,11 “The Lord frustrates the counsel of the nations; He restrains the purposes of the people.11 The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the purposes of His heart to all generations.”
- Trending Towards the Tribulation: 7 Indicators To Watch
- We already see the formation of this coming New World Order through the U.N. and the World Economic Forum (WEF). Without firing a shot, they have gained the allegiance of most world leaders
- Three words in the Bible jumped out at me recently: “without natural affection” (2 Tim. 3:3). That happens to a final generation. But, who could have imagined today’s society celebrating the trans movement, homosexual marriage, and the slaughtering of the unborn? All of these operate “without natural affection.”
- That same passage opens talking about “perilous times.” Now Russia’s lunatic leader is threatening the world with nukes. There are more than 40 wars or serious conflicts raging in the world right now, displacing millions and often involving circumstances that are, indeed, perilous.
- Economic issues, inflation, and famine, all prophesied to occur during Daniel’s 70th Week, or the Tribulation, the “time of Jacob’s trouble.” Are we not seeing the stage-setting for that now?
- The raging apostasy, the wolves among the flock, and the doctrine of demons all thriving in many churches today? The Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University found that just 37% of Christian pastors in America have a biblical worldview.
- Israel is sounding the war drums. In the face of Iran’s continued development of nuclear capability
Read the original article by clicking here.