Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”
- North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile, South Korean Media Report
- North Korea launched early on Sunday an “unidentified projectile eastward” after a month of silence, Yonhap reported
- The projectile fell beyond Japan’s Exclusive Economic Zone, according to Kyodo.
- If the information about the launch is confirmed, this will be Pyongyang’s eighth missile test since the beginning of the year
- On 31 January, North Korea confirmed that it had successfully tested the day before a medium-range ballistic missile that traveled about 800 kilometers at a maximum height of 2000 meters.
- On 5 and 11 January, North Korea tested missiles that Pyongyang claimed were hypersonic.
- On 14 January, two short-range ballistic missiles were launched from a rail-based missile system and three days later, North Korea tested two short-range tactical guided missiles.
- Cruise missiles and a tactical surface-to-surface guided missile were tested on 25 and 27 January respectively.
Read the original article by clicking here.