Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- China Warns Elon Musk Not to Address Coronavirus Lab Leak Theory
- The Twitter CEO commented over the weekend on a post from “Kanekoa The Great” that questioned if the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, had a role in creating the coronavirus.
- “Dr. Anthony Fauci funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, lied to Congress about it, and now both the FBI & the Department of Energy have concluded that the coronavirus originated at the Wuhan lab. Does that mean Dr. Anthony Fauci funded the development of COVID-19?” asked the account.
- Musk responded: “He did it via a pass-through organization (EcoHealth),” referencing the nonprofit group that Fauci’s institute gave $8 million in federal research grants to study bat coronaviruses in China.
- China responded to Musk’s comment in a social media post from the CCP-controlled Global Times that characterized Musk as a right-wing extremist while basically warning him not to bite the hand that feeds him, alluding to his Tesla factory campus in Shanghai.
Read the original article by clicking here.