Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- ‘Everyone Is Struggling:’ As Inflation Soars, 41 Percent Need Side Jobs to Help Pay for Monthly Expenses
- Before prices at the pump and supermarkets started taking off, economists noticed a growing number of Americans putting money toward credit card debt or building their savings.
- Now, according to a new survey by Bankrate, 41 percent of Americans need a side income just to help pay for monthly expenses from housing to utilities to food.
- According to Bankrate, inflation is driving more than a third of Americans to increase working hours due to rising prices.
- 23-year-old Shaina Bourne felt the need to drop out of college due to her tight budget.
- After becoming a full-time nanny, Shaina soon realized she would need more money to make ends meet. That forced her to turn a hobby into a second job.
- As the cost of living continued to go up, Shaina then picked up a third job. “The extra money is going towards my immediate bills,” she said. “I’ve gone through my finances over and over and over and it’s like there’s a little extra needed in each place. Whether it is gas or groceries, even rent has actually taken an uptick in the last few months.”
Read the original article by clicking here.