Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
- North Korea conducts most powerful missile test since 2017: Weapon reaches altitude of 1,200 miles and travels 500 miles before landing in sea off Japan in country’s seventh launch this month
- Unusually fast pace of tests indicates its intent to pressure Biden administration
- Mr. Moon said the situation around the Korean Peninsula is beginning to resemble 2017, when North Korea’s provocative run in nuclear and long-range missile testing resulted in a verbal exchange of war
- Mr. Moon described the North’s latest tests as a violation of UN Security Council resolutions
- Experts say the North could halt its testing spree after the start of the Beijing Winter Olympics next week out of respect for China, its major ally and economic lifeline.
Read the original article by clicking here.