Matthew 24:7 “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.”
- Indonesia’s Mount Merapi volcano erupts multiple times in waves, forcing 250 residents to flee
- Mount Merapi volcano erupted at least seven times and spouted hot ash just before and after midnight
- The eruption sent fast-moving pyroclastic flows — a combination of rock, lava and gas —up to 5km (3.1 miles) down its slopes
- At least 253 individuals were evacuated from near the volcanic region in Merapi to temporary shelters
- One of the most active among more than 120 volcanoes in Indonesia, Merapi has been repeatedly erupting with lava and gas clouds in the last few months.
- No immediate casualties or injuries were reported.
Read the original article by clicking here.