Revelations 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”
- China to restrict export of chip making materials in trade war with US
- China will control exports of some metals widely used in the semiconductor industry. The controls will require exporters to seek permission to ship some gallium and germanium products.
- The controls, which China said were aimed at protecting national security and interests, will require exporters to seek permission to ship some gallium and germanium products.
- The move to manage exports of the rare elements that Beijing classifies as strategic, comes as Washington mulls new restrictions on the shipment of high-tech microchips to China, according to media reports.
- The United States and the Netherlands are also set to deliver a one-two punch to China’s chipmakers this summer by further restricting sales of chipmaking equipment, part of efforts to prevent their technology from being used to strengthen China’s military.
Read the original article by clicking here.