Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Leaked Pentagon documents reveal China successfully tested a new hypersonic nuclear-capable missile in February – with a ‘high probability of penetrating’ US defenses
- Among the classified documents leaked by Jack Teixeira was a February 28 top-secret report by the Joint Chiefs of Staff intelligence directorate
- Teixeira, 21, was arrested on Thursday at his home in Massachusetts. He is believed to have shared hundreds of classified documents with friends on a Discord chat room between the fall and mid March
- The document said that on February 25, China had successfully tested a new hypersonic intermediate-range ballistic missile called the DF-27
- The DF-27 ‘possesses a high probability of penetrating US’ missile defenses, the secret report said
- The February 28 memo also revealed that last year the Chinese military, the People’s Liberation Army, deployed versions of the new missile that can attack land targets and ships.
- The DF-27 flew for 12 minutes and traveled 2,100 kilometers (1,300 miles), the leaked document revealed.
- ‘The DF-27 is designed to enhance [China’s] ability to hold targets at risk beyond the Second Island Chain and possesses a high probability of penetrating U.S.’ ballistic missile defense, the report stated.
- The Second Island Chain references the area stretching from central Japan through the Marianas and Micronesia.
- The third is centered on Hawaii. The first is closer to China, and runs from the far south of Japan through the South China Sea.
Read the original article by clicking here.