Mark 13:12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.”
- Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
- Critics are blaming a rise in violent car takeovers on lax punishment for offenders, and Covid-era changes in driving habits
- Last November, Chicago’s top cop revealed that an 11-year-old boy is believed to have committed several of the vehicular hijackings
- In Chicago, 1,849 carjackings were reported last year – a 510 per cent increase from the 303 vehicular hijackings in 2014, according to city data.
- Meantime, New York City has seen carjacking rising by more than 350 per cent in the past three years, to 510 in 2021.
- Philadelphia, which reported 750 carjackings last year, a 34 per cent year-over-year increase
- The numbers are also moving in the wrong direction in New Orleans, which saw its most marked jump when cases hit 278 in 2020, a 104 per cent increase from 2019, NOLA.com reported.
Read the original article by clicking here.