- AFTER COLLEYVILLE SYNAGOGUE HOSTAGE CRISIS, ISRAELI RABBIS UNITE IN WARNING TO U.S. JEWS: RETURN TO ISRAEL NOW
- A gunman entered Congregation Beth Israel in the city of Colleyville, Texas as they were beginning their Shabbat prayer service
- The gunman took four Jews (including the rabbi) hostage. One male hostage was released
- After an 11-hour siege, police charged the site and freed all the hostages.
- Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion, saw the attack as a clear sign of imminent redemption.
- “God wants all the Jews to come to Israel,’ Rabbi Berger said. “This could not be clearer.
Read the original article by clicking here.