Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Heating oil company warns ‘perfect storm’ coming this winter unless supplies are replenished
- Oil executive Sam Livieri issued a stern warning to Americans on the ability to heat their homes as winter draws closer. Livieri said Tuesday that with a low supply of heating oil, the country could see a “perfect storm,” particularly in New England.
- States in the Northeast are reportedly already rationing heating oil as prices rise.
- Livieri said prices are roughly 40% higher than in 2021 and are expected to skyrocket when demand reaches its peak in the winter months.
- Livieri said the high costs are “detrimental,” particularly for the elderly and people on fixed incomes. A 275-gallon tank, he estimated, currently costs consumers more than $1,100 to fill.
Read the original article by clicking here.