Revelation 13:1-2.” I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on his horns, and blasphemous names on his heads. 2 The beast which I saw was like a leopard. His feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.
- Klaus Schwab Tells Global Leaders to Collaborate for World Governance
- The time has come for world governments to unite as one and tackle global problems such as climate change, trade, and economic disruption without hindrance or delay, World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and executive chairman Klaus Schwab announced
- Schwab, who called on policymakers for “a great reset” during the coronavirus pandemic, said the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” has arrived and enduring change is on the way. He outlined:
- The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution accelerates global change in a much more comprehensive and faster way than previous industrial revolutions. Despite all the challenges, we have to uphold the responsibility we have towards the next generation through collaborations on a national and a global level.
- Our futures are intrinsically connected and that requires collaborative responses.
- “The world has to overcome not only the damage done to our economies and our societies by COVID-19, it also has to confront the repercussions of a dangerous clash between major global powers,” Schwab went on to say during the session, Our World Today: Why Governments Need to Act Now.
Read the original article by clicking here.