1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 KJV – “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.”
- Man’s Quest For Immortality: Attempting To Replant The Tree Of Life With Technology
- The quest for upgrading mankind and creating super-intelligence (and an inferred godhood) is an ancient belief. In its contemporary form, mankind believes it has finally found the key to eternal life through advanced computer technology.
- Yuval Noah Harari, an acolyte of the World Economic Forum, believes “History began when humans invented gods, and will end when humans become gods.”
- Yuval Noah Harari believes that physical death is simply a technical problem that will yield to medical advances within the next hundred years.
- Harari and his cohort believe they are replanting the tree of life in technical form – but we know that Jesus Christ has defeated death
- When you consider the history of mankind, it becomes evident that humanity’s efforts to achieve divinity do not lead to something superhuman, but they lead to something terrifyingly subhuman. The more they try to elevate themselves, the more they sink into violence and tyranny – as was horrifically demonstrated in the 20th century
- Though people equate life with only the life we live on this Earth, we will exist for all eternity in one of two places – God’s eternal realm or the Lake of Fire. No technology can spare you from ultimately making the decision as to where you will spend eternity.
Read the original article by clicking here.