Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Children are left waiting for 15 HOURS in emergency rooms due to Amoxicillin shortage caused by COVID restrictions – as record number of parents are forced to take time off work to care for sick kids
- Amid an ongoing Amoxicillin shortage, hospitals are seeing rising numbers of RSV cases that are unable to be treated by the common antibiotic
- Parents are struggling to fill their children’s prescriptions as major pharmacies fail to fill demand that suppliers struggle to meet
- Experts say COVID lockdowns caused weakened immune systems in children that are now particularly susceptible to a rough few months of seasonal viruses
- Parents have also been forced to stay home from jobs without sick leave pay to care for ill children, which is costing families financially
Read the original article by clicking here.