Ecclesiastes 5:8 If you see the extortion[a] of the poor, or the perversion[b] of justice and fairness in the government, [c] do not be astonished by the matter. For the high official is watched by a higher official, [d] and there are higher ones over them![e]
- Biden family ‘got $1 MILLION from ROMANIA’ while Joe vowed to clean up corruption: GOP ‘influence-peddling’ probe into $10M in foreign cash reveals Hunter set up 15 companies AFTER his dad became VP and lay out how money came from China
- Republicans are digging in on over $10 million received by Biden family members from foreign actors, including previously undisclosed $1 million in Romanian-linked payments, and a ‘web’ of 20 companies created while President Joe Biden was vice president and pushing anti-corruption efforts abroad.
- On Wednesday, House Oversight Committee Republicans led by Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., released a ‘Second Records Memorandum’ that expands on information it received from subpoena returns as the committee continues its investigation into the Biden family’s business practices.
- The memo specifically outlines the Biden family’s ties to Romanian ‘influence peddling’ and a web of LLCs created while Biden was vice president. It also accuses President Biden for a ‘lack of transparency’ regarding his family’s receipt of funds from China, which he has said are ‘not true.’
- It details the efforts by the family to hide, conceal and confuse sources of money – including more China money, according to a committee aide.
- ‘The White House refuses to correct the president’s statement. The president is now using the federal government to run interference for his family and his own role in these schemes,’ said Comer during a press conference announcing the memo Wednesday.
- During Biden’s time as vice president, there were 20 companies affiliated with certain Biden family members created intentionally with a ‘complicated corporate structure’ the memo states.
- Hunter Biden and his associates, including Rob Walker, formed ‘at least 15’ of those companies, after Biden took the office of the vice president in 2009.
- Several of those entities including Owasco P.C. – which Hunter owned – Hudson West III, LLC, Robinson Walker, LLC, and Rosemont Seneca Bohai, LLC, accepted funds from foreign companies ranging from $5,000 to $3 million, the committee says.
- The Biden family corruption and influence peddling has benefitted at least 12 family members, Comer has said – and includes wires to some of Biden’s grandchildren, he confirmed Wednesday.
- Hunter Biden is facing federal tax and firearm charges out of a four-years-long probe by the Department of Justice.
- Byron Donalds, R-N.Y., questioned how the department’s probe is being conducted during the press conference.
- “It’s interesting that the Department of Justice has been investigating Hunter Biden for quite some time. And we seem to just never really get anywhere. And so I think that’s also interesting as well. I wonder what’s going on in the Department of Justice,’ said Donalds.
- Nancy Mace, R-S.C., added: “DOJ needs to get off its ass and investigate. We’ve done the work for them so they can’t screw it up now.”
Read the original article by clicking here.