Romans 1:18 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.”
- How Joe Rogan became Public Enemy No. 1 to media liberals in the battle over COVID ‘misinformation’
- The biggest difference between Rogan and the consensus pushers in the legacy media is that he’s curious,’ Steve Krakauer said
- “Has Rogan hosted conversations on his podcast where guests, or he, have made dubious statements? Absolutely. But the difference between Rogan and the establishment press is these statements are made not in the context of a veneer of absolute truth, but in a free-flowing exchange of ideas and conversation.”
- By 2015, “The Joe Rogan Experience” topped 11 million monthly downloads
- Four years later at the beginning of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in 2020, Spotify announced it would bring “The Joe Rogan Experience” exclusively to its platform. That same year, Rogan declared he would “probably vote for Bernie” Sanders
- A mere two years after Rogan first annoyed progressives simply by saying he’d vote for a self-described Democratic socialist, the “The Joe Rogan Experience” is seen as the face of COVID “misinformation” by many outspoken lefties.
- In June 2021, Rogan’s guest, biologist Bret Weinstein, said “ivermectin alone, if properly utilized, is capable of driving this pathogen to extinction.” Months later, Rogan announced he tested positive for COVID himself and was using ivermectin to help combat the virus
- The anti-speech activists in the media hate Rogan because they fear him,” Krakauer said. “Because if an audience can be empowered to think for themselves by a media personality who refuses to tell people what to think, what do they need the mainstream press for?”
Read the original article by clicking here.