Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- 20 million at flood risk and 313 wildfires: Climate hazards in the US today
- Some 20 million Americans are under flood alerts as storms push through the western US. Most A flood alert has also been issued for an area along the Illinois-Missouri border and near a few rivers in South Dakota, Texas and Florida.
- Hurricane Fiona brought widespread destruction to Puerto Rico, the island is still picking up the pieces
- 313 active wildfires burning across the US, mainly in the West. That includes 97 large fires that have burned through more than 900,000 acres alone — larger than Yosemite National Park.
- Four million Americans are also under heat alerts, as temperatures and humidity rise along the Mississippi-Arkansas-Tennessee border
- More than 113 million Americans are currently living in drought conditions.
Read the original article by clicking here.