Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
- United cuts flights as about 3,000 workers call out sick from Covid
- JetBlue Airways was the first carrier to cut back its January schedule because of a surge in infection rates among crews
- American Airlines said it would do the same this week as Covid rates climbed among regional carriers.
- United and Southwest are among the airlines offering pilots extra pay to pick up trips in January.
- “Just as an example, in one day alone at Newark, nearly one-third of our workforce called out sick”
Read the original article by clicking here.