- BIDEN REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE TEXAS SYNAGOGUE TERRORIST WAS ANTI-SEMITIC
- “We don’t have — I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue or why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged — why he was using anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments. I — we just don’t have enough facts,” Biden said.
- The FBI identified the hostage-taker as Malik Faisal Akram, 44. While Akram was described in the media as a British citizen who was homeless and had a history of mental illness, his religion, ethnicity, and national origin are not being reported.
- When pressed by the media, he made an astonishing statement that the attack should not be perceived as a threat to the Jewish community.
- “I’m not ready to add any more about the demands set, except that they were specifically focused on one issue that was not specifically threatening to the Jewish community,” he said.
- Even the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) noted the anti-Jewish element of the attack in a tweet calling it the “latest anti-Semitic attack on Jewish Americans”
Read the original article by clicking here.