Revelations 13:14 “…by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth…”
- AI Could Kill Humans Within 2 Years Says UK Prime Minister’s Advisor
- An advisor to the UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has warned that Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems will become powerful enough to “kill many humans” within the next two years.
- Matt Clifford, an advisor to the UK government’s Advanced Research and Invention Agency (Aria) AI Taskforce, called the rapid development of AI “striking” and argued that policymakers should prepare themselves for threats “ranging from cyberattacks to the creation of bioweapons.”
- “If we try and create artificial intelligence that is more intelligent than humans and we don’t know how to control it, then that’s going to create a potential for all sorts of risks now and in the future,” Clifford explained.
- “You can have really very dangerous threats to humans that could kill many humans, not all humans, simply from where we’d expect models to be in two years’ time,” he added.
- This follows the recent revelations that a US military drone killed a “human operator to avoid commands.”
Read the original article by clicking here.