Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Short on fresh water, North Africa turns to desalination for water security
- Low water levels reveal dry, crusty banks of the Nile River.
- As the host country of the COP27 climate conference, Egypt kept water security front and center.
- Egypt is angling to increase its desalination capacity, with the goal of quadrupling output by building 17 new desalination plants over the next five years.
- The down side the process is energy intensive
Read the original article by clicking here.