Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- U.S. is running out of common children’s antibiotic amoxicillin – forcing parents to shop around multiple pharmacies
- Four Drugmakers behind nearly the entire country’s supply are facing a shortage
- The liquid form of the medication is in short supply, they said
- Officials made aware last month when patients struggled to fill prescriptions
- The Food and Drug Association (FDA) blamed a surge in demand for the shortage — with respiratory illnesses at unseasonably high levels.
- Amoxicillin is a common antibiotic prescribed to children to treat ear and sinus infections.
Read the original article by clicking here.