Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Iran may be able to build ‘crude’ nukes within 6 months – report
- Report by Institute for Science and International Security president David Albright, even though top Israeli officials just recently told the Post that the Islamic Republic’s weapons group is two years away from being able to deliver a nuclear warhead via ballistic missile, there could be a much more pressing threat.
- As of recent IAEA reports, the Islamic Republic already possesses a mix of 60% and 20% enriched uranium sufficient to build around four nuclear bombs within a period of several months
- Experts concerned about a more improvised or crude nuclear bomb tend to discuss it being delivered by some other kind of vehicle, such as a truck.
- The idea is that by avoiding having to solve all of the challenges associated with measuring, miniaturizing and detonating a nuclear warhead via a ballistic missile, a smaller number of tasks could be solved in about six months.
Read the original article by clicking here.