Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- San Francisco’s Doomsday warning: What will happen WHEN a quake with a force of hundreds of atomic bombs hits the Bay Area – as US Geological Survey says there’s a 51% chance of it occurring within three decades
- Experts say California faces devastating earthquake within the next few decades
- There is a 51 percent chance of a magnitude 7 quake in San Francisco by 2052
- Buildings would be ruined, while power and essential communications would fail
- Seismologist Lucy Jones said: ‘The probability (of) this earthquake is 100%, if you give me enough time.’
- State officials are constantly working on plans to mitigate against the disaster
Read the original article by clicking here.