Matthew 24:24 “For false christ’s and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.”
- Religious leaders gather in Sinai to receive “Climate Justice Ten Commandments”
- Some 40,000 attendees have flocked to the Sinai Desert including over 100 world leaders as well as leaders in business and other sectors. Christian, Muslim, Jewish, and other religious figures will participate in a UN conference on climate change that is taking place this week and next. In conjunction with the UN event, a group of faith leaders is taking an alternative approach, seeking a faith-based solution to the ecological crisis by promoting the “Ten Principles for Climate Justice” in a global initiative.
- The 27th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP27)
- The location of COP27 is especially meaningful because the Sinai Desert is “a place of revelation in the collective consciousness of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and others. It is a site for turning to God and receiving God’s message,” as they explained in a press release.
- The organization will hold a “Climate Repentance Ceremonies” and “put forth a prophetic interreligious call to action.”
Read the original article by clicking here.