2 Timothy 3:1-5 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
- We are supposed to believe that what we are witnessing is just one “tragic accident” after another.
- We aren’t supposed to see any sort of a pattern, and we aren’t supposed to ask any questions.
- Massive flames burned down a barn with tens of thousands of chickens in Wright County
- In Washington state, 43 rail cars that were carrying much needed potash derailed in Alberta
- And all of this is taking place at a moment in history when we are being told that we are about to enter an absolutely horrifying global food crisis.
Read the original article by clicking here.