Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Cyprus’s ‘State of Emergency’: Turkey’s ‘Weaponization’ of Illegal Mass Migration
- On September 11 of this year, the EU recognized the instrumentalization or “weaponization” of migration by Turkey….
- The Cypriot government says that Turkey is orchestrating this illegal immigration crisis, as most migrants coming to Cyprus travel from Turkey. They reportedly fly from Istanbul or Ankara to the Turkish-occupied north of Cyprus, are then smuggled to the free, southern part of the Republic of Cyprus, and from there, under EU law, can apply for asylum.
- In 1974, Turkey invaded the Republic of Cyprus and forcibly displaced the indigenous Greek Cypriots from the north in a violent ethnic cleansing campaign, accompanied by murders, rapes, forced disappearances and other atrocities.
- Since then, Turkey has implemented policies meant to erase the Hellenic identity and civilization of occupied northern Cyprus.
- “This year… We had 4,250 births so far, as opposed to 12,000 migrant arrivals.
- “Turkey, which illegally occupies one third of our country, is exploiting immigration to change the demography of the island for political purposes.
Read the original article by clicking here.