Proverbs 22:8 “Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.”
- Trudeau Goes ‘Totalitarian’, Threatens to Freeze Truckers’ Bank Accounts and Destroy Their Jobs
- Trudeau invoked emergency powers, allowing the government to seize cars and trucks, suspend their insurance, and even freeze truckers’ personal and corporate bank accounts.
- Trudeau threatened truckers saying, “You don’t want to end up losing your license, end up with a criminal record, which will impact your job, your livelihood, even your ability to travel internationally, including to the U.S.”
- The Canadian Civil Liberties Association said the government had not met the standard for invoking the Emergencies Act. Reuter’s reports the Act is only intended to deal with threats to “sovereignty, security and territorial integrity.”
- Heather Wilson, co-founder of the U.S.-based crowd-funding site GiveSendGo is fighting back. “This is probably going to be the fight of my life,” Wilson told Faithwire News. “We’re going to continue to fight for freedom. This is absolutely insane that governments think they can step in and trample on people’s God-given rights.”
Read the original article by clicking here.