Luke 21:7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will all this happen? What sign will show us that these things are about to take place?” Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and epidemics in many lands, and there will be terrifying things (that which strikes terror), and great miraculous signs in the heavens.”
- Over half of U.S. in drought as wildfires burn, tornado activity surges
- The figure from the U.S. Drought Monitor — that 53.8 percent of the lower 48 states have received a deficiency of precipitation — technically marks an improvement from a dramatic low in March, when the figure stood above 60 percent.
- The drier conditions in the West are leading to an earlier start to wildfire season, fueling multiple blazes that broke out in New Mexico in April and have since continued to burn, merge and grow.
- the largest New Mexico wildfire, the Hermits Peak and Calf Canyon fire, was just 43 percent contained after burning nearly 200,000 acres.
- A record-breaking number of tornadoes in March was followed in April, the NOAA wrote, by “above-average” twister activity.
Read the original article by clicking here.