Romans 12:2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- Walmart REFUSES to make changes to its Pride Month merchandise which includes onesies that say ‘I love my 2 moms’ despite backlash against Target that saw its value plunge by $14B
- Walmart says it has not made any changes to its LGBTQ-related merchandise tied to Pride Month, or to security measures in place at its stores
- It comes after rival Target pulled some of its Pride collection from stores in the face of a customer backlash that saw its value plunge by $14 billion
- Target made the move to avoid the same fate as Anheuser-Busch, whose Bud Light sales fell by more than 25% since their collaboration with Dylan Mulvaney
- Shares fell 3.66 percent on Tuesday, resulting in the once-popular retail store losing a whopping $2.4billion in market capitalization amid widespread backlash to its Pride display, which included ‘tuck-friendly’ women’s swimwear.
Read the original article by clicking here.